APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
You just missed the opportunity to apply as a Tiramisu World Cup 2021 Judge!
We have received many applications and we will now begin a careful selection process to find real Tiramisu experts who can best fulfill their role as Judges.
Are you a Judge or a Reserve Judge of the TWC21?
Then you can’t miss this information!
- The first thing to do to become a full-fledged Judge is to be accredited: you will receive your Judge Kit right now. In the email we have sent you there is the place and time in which you will be credited, don’t miss it!
- This year all together we follow the anti-Covid protocol that will guarantee us the maximum security during the event: READ HERE. For this reason, only you will have access to the competition structure, without accompanying persons.
The use of a mask (certified masks: no “do-it-yourself” cloth masks) is mandatory, both for judges and competitors.
- Each Judge is assigned a table composed of a maximum of 8 competitors, who will evaluate together with another Judge and the President of the Jury. The President of the Jury is the contact person for the table: an expert Judge who can answer every question and support you in every phase. The competition round lasts a total of 2 hours.
- Check, together with the President of the Jury, that the Competitors are positioned in the right position, that they are wearing a mask and gloves, and that the competition equipment is suitable – as well as the additional ingredients of the Creative Recipe.
- Report any anomalies during the Competition to the President.
- Start by filling in the evaluation form from the Technical Execution, and then move on to the criteria of the Aesthetic Presentation: the other criteria can only be evaluated on tasting!
- At the time of tasting, follow the instructions of the President of the Jury on how to proceed, and then complete the evaluation form, adding up the scores of each competitor.
- Make sure you fill in the evaluation form correctly: if a competitor is missing, leave the score line of the corresponding position blank.
- Review the Competition Rules and the Evaluation Criteria: don’t be unprepared! CLICK HERE
- Have fun, be fair and responsible: the Tiramisù World Cup is waiting for you!