The Spring season is beautiful: nature slowly begins to blossom again after a silent winter… and we at the Tiramisù World Cup feel this desire too! In a season symbol of rebirth, we have decided to launch a new Tiramisu Contest, in order to be even more close to you and fill our socials with your joy and positivity!
The new Tiramisu Contest – the best TWC Team of spring 2020 consists of a tiramisu challenge among the 7 Teams of the Tiramisu World Cup, of which you will vote your favorites on social medias! Here are the teams that will participate in the contest:
- TEAM Piovesana, World Champion of Creative Tiramisu 2018
- TEAM Bardini, second ranked for the Original Recipe 2018
- TEAM Luison, third ranked for the Original Recipe 2018
- TEAM Peyla, World Champion of Original Tiramisu 2019
- TEAM Castellan, second ranked for the Original Recipe 2019
- TEAM Andronico, third ranked for the Original Recipe 2019
- TEAM Favaretto, second ranked for the Creative Recipe 2019
If you want to participate, just follow these easy steps, it’s very simple:
- Follow as from today our Instagram profile and/or our Facebook page and the hashtag #tiramisucontest;
- From 13th to 20th of April we will publish their tiramisu on our pages: vote the tiramisu you prefer leaving a like;
- At the end of the contest, the Team with the maximum number of likes obtained on our Facebook and Instagram posts together will win!
The winning team will receive 100 points valid for the Team ranking at the next Tiramisu World Cup!
WARNING: for the score, only likes and no comments are valid (the latter are still great for encouragement)!
Looking forward to participating and voting for your favorite tiramisu? Waiting for the contest to open, follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see how the different teams are training… and may the best one win! 💪🏼