If you are a cooking enthusiast, don’t lose the opportunity to participate in the Stregamisù Contest, the initiative that emphasizes creativity and the inventiveness in the preparation of tiramisu using Strega liqueur 🤩
The person who makes the best preparation will have the chance to participate in the Tiramisù World Cup 2023 in Treviso. He or she will also be invited to Strega Alberti’s historic establishments in Benevento for an exclusive “Strega Experience” 😍
How to participate
The contest starts on April 21, 2023 and ends on May 14, 2023.
To participate, it is necessary to upload a post to your Instagram or TikTok profile 📱 The post can be a photo or video of the preparation of the Stregamisù, or a carousel of images that includes the final photo of the dessert with the bottle of Strega liqueur visible 📸 In addition, it will be necessary to share the recipe story in spoken or written form (within the content or in the copy) 📖
Remember to mention @tiramisuworldcup and @strega1860 within the post you make and follow their social media profiles 🏷️ Also, make sure your profile is public so that the organizers can view your content. All participants must be of legal age 🔞
The evaluation criteria are as follows:
– the aesthetic presentation, where appearance, plate arrangement, decorations and final aesthetic appeal are evaluated 😋
– the creativity of the recipe, the choice of ingredients and innovation in the combinations with Strega liqueur, while remaining relevant to the recipe and the nature of the dessert 🎂
– the storytelling of your own Stregamisù: personal motivation in defining the recipe and choosing the ingredients; preparation techniques and tips for other users; emotions aroused by tasting your dessert 🧑🏻🍳 The storytelling of the recipe can be done in spoken or written form (within the content or in the copy).
The jury that will decide the best Stregamisù is composed of professionals in the field:
– Andrea D’Angelo, Administrator Strega Alberti Benevento S.p.A. (https://www.strega.it/);
– Kenia Palma, Marketing Manager Strega Alberti Benevento S.p.A. (https://www.strega.it/);
– Andrea Mattana Renon, Vice President Tiramisù Academy (https://tiramisuacademy.org/);
– Stefano Dassie, Academic Gelato Maker, 3 Coni Gambero Rosso, Founder Dassie Gelato (https://dassiegelato.com/);
– Cynthia McCloud Woodman, Food and Travel Writer “What a girl eats,” Founder Tiramisu Academy California (https://whatagirleats.com/).
Don’t miss your chance to show your creativity in preparing one of the most beloved desserts in the world and have the opportunity to participate in the Tiramisu World Cup 2023 and live the “Strega Experience” 🏆