This recipe is by Iris Vanz, Semifinalist of the Creative Recipe of the Tiramisù World Cup 2018
- Whip the pasteurised egg yolk with sugar until it becomes foamy;
- Add mascarpone cheese and mix it with the egg with a palette knife, and then with the electric beaters;
- Add some hazelnut cream at will, then stir;
- Beat the egg white and the cream until stiff peaks form;
- Add them to the mascarpone cream and mix it;
- Soak the biscuits in the coffee with sugar q.s.;
- Sprinkle some cocoa and grain hazelnuts and decore at will.